We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
What information do we collect?
WAHED Projects ( “WAHED Projects”, “we” or “us”) collects:
- Identity and contact data, including users’ first and last name, date of birth, phone number and email address(es), login authorizations and passwords.
- Information related to users’ use of the site, including physical address, IP address, geographic location and date and time of your request.
- Aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit.
All of the information requested on the website is mandatory and the rejection to provide the required information could make it impossible for the users to access the WAHED Website or register on it. Users who are uncertain about what type of (Personal) Data is mandatory to provide, can contact WAHED at: email@example.com
How do we use the information?
WAHED Projects takes all appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure or alteration of all the (Personal) Data we collect. Our method of collecting and processing User Data could be carried out in an automated manner, and shall follow organizational procedures which are in accordance with the purposes mentioned in this Policy.
The Data may be accessible to employees or other individuals incharge, and involved in the daily operations of our organization. In addition, we may also authorize and appoint other parties, including(but not limited to) technical service providers, mail carriers, and internet service providers.
Legal basis of information processing
WAHED Projects may collect and process Data in one of the following situations:
- Users have given us their explicit consent;
- The performance of an agreement;
- To comply with a legal obligation or judicial order;
- To fulfill a task that is carried out in the public interest;
- For the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or a third-party.
We will always answer your questions about the legal basis that may apply to the storing and processing of your Personal Data.
Place of data processing
- The Data is mainly processed at our offices and at any other place where we may conduct our business dealings. The lawful(cross-border) transfer of User Data may only take place when there is a legal basis.
Retention of your personal information
- Your Personal Data shall be processed for as long as required by any legitimate purposes mentioned in this Policy within the relevant sections.
- We may retain your Personal Data for a longer period of time and as long as you have not withdrawn your consent. We could have an obligation to retain your Data for a longer period of time when a legal duty requires us to do such. Once the retention period terminates, we can delete your Data, and as a consequence the right to access, delete, correct and transfer your Personal Data may not be exercised by you.
For what purposes do we collect user information?
All Data related to Users is processed and collected to provide our Services to you and for the following purposes:
- Registration, authentication and login authorizations;
- Access to third-party accounts;
- Analytics and content features;
- Personal Data access and device access;
- Displaying content from external platforms;
- Payment processing (fiat and crypto);
- Session recordings;
- Managing support services and contact requests;
- Social plugins and spam protection; and
- User database management and tagging.
Third-Party Processors and Controllers
Users’ Personal Data may be shared with third-party processors and/or controllers, which allows them to access Data from your use of our Website and services. Please read the Privacy Policies of these respective third-parties.
- We collect and process different types of Data: first and last name, date of birth, phone number & email address(es), login authorizations & passwords, country and city, physical address(es), IP addresses, cookies and geographical location. More details on each type of Data we collect are given in this Policy. Personal Datais provided by you as visitor or subscriber or in case of usage data collected by us automatically.
- All information we requested is mandatory and your rejection to provide that information could make it impossible to use our Website or register. Users who are uncertain what type of (Personal) Data is mandatory to provide, can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users may exercise certain rights pertaining to their Personal Data that is stored and processed by us. Particularly, Users have the right to:
- Withdraw their consent, where they have given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously;
- Object to the processing of their Data when carried out on a legal basis, other than their consent;
- Verify the correctness of their Data and where necessary, request it to be updated or corrected;
- The right to be forgotten, meaning request the erasure of all their Data;
- Bring a claim before their competent Data Protection Authority(DPA).
Right to Object
When Data is processed for a public interest, exercising on behalf of a competent authority or for the purposes of legitimate interest pursued by us, Users may object to such processing by providing a valid ground related to their particular situation to justify such objection.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by us in a Court or before legal proceedings that may arise from the improper use of WAHED and our related services. The User acknowledges and agrees that we may be required to reveal Personal Data upon the request of the public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
WAHED Projects uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run WAHED Projects. WAHED Projects owns the code, databases and all rights to WAHED Projects application.
WAHED Projects takes precautions to ensure the security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized persons may gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using WAHED Projects service, your information will travel over the Internet and through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
For operation and maintenance purposes, WAHED Projects and any third-party Service may collect information in the form of files that record and store certain interactions with WAHED Projects, known as System Logs.
You can prevent cookies by changing your browser settings (see your browser Help for instruction). Disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other Websites that you visit, and will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our website. For that reason it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Account related Cookies