You are solely responsible for regularly checking the WAHED Projects website and being aware of any changes in these Terms. The continued use of our services shall mean you agree to the most recent version of our Agreement as published on our website.
- If you visit our website and subscribe to our services at WAHED Projects, you explicitly agree to be legally bound by the provisions described below.
- All information and data provided to our visitors and subscribers on our website are never intended for you to make a financial decision of any kind and are never a recommendation to buy, hold or sell a particular product or service, digital asset, cryptocurrency, altcoin or participate in a blockchain-related project.
- WAHED Projects website, newsletters, email communications, and any other means of communication are solely produced for informational purposes and shall be used at your own risk. All the information and data on our website regarding any crypto or blockchain project should not be disclosed to any other person or organization. You may not reproduce this in whole or part without the prior consent of WAHED Projects.
- When you make a decision to contribute, you must solely rely on your own analysis and always read the applicable Terms under which you decide to contribute, including the risks of losing part or your entire contribution. Generally, the nature of these contributions involves a high degree of risk and should only be done by persons with in-depth knowledge of these risks and those who can afford a loss of their contribution.
Personal and Non-Transferable License
- All information and data provided by WAHED Projects are given on the basis of a personal and non-transferable license. All information and data we provide to you remain our exclusive property or their respective owners. You fully understand and agree that this information and data may not be distributed, shared, or resold to third parties. The license we issue is a personal and individual license. You may not reproduce, summarize or in any other form share the information mentioned above and data with others.
- You agree to immediately destroy any information or data which is in your possession, either digitally or on hardcopy. We may make inquiries as to which information or data you have stored and request the immediate destruction, removal, or transfer to us of such information and/or data.
- You understand and agree that the use of our information and data on our website and any other means of communication are issued under a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to you as an individual subscriber. We may terminate your license to use and access our website for any reason and without giving prior notice to you, and such a decision lies within our discretion.
- All content on our website is owned by WAHED Projects. We claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content, and you are not allowed to infringe on those (intellectual) property rights. Moreover, you agree not to replicate any content from our website without our written permission.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
- ALL INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE REJECT ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. WE CAN NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, AND MEET ALL YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WILL BE CORRECTED.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WAHED PROJECTS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES UNDER ANY JURISDICTION OR LEGAL THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
- You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold WAHED Projects harmless of any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s and litigation fees, arising from your use of our website and/or platform and in the event you violate these terms, conditions, and policies.
No Promises or Representations for Future Profits or Earnings
- You agree and are aware that WAHED Projects did not make any implications, promises, suggestions, representations, guarantees, or projections, whatsoever about the future profits or earnings with respect to your use of WAHED services.
- WAHED Projects shall not be responsible for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any information contained within the website or other means of communication disclosed by us.
Changes of Pricing
- We reserve the right to apply new prices with respect to the services we offer. You agree to pay all charges, including taxes, and in accordance with the terms set out in this Agreement.
- WAHED Projects cannot make refunds of any kind. Upon requesting our services, you agree that we begin to provide these services instantly, meaning that you will not have a cancellation or termination period.
- WAHED Projects shall have the right to terminate, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our services without prior notice to you, including but not limited to informational content, special features, and other availability. WAHED Projects may also choose to limit certain features and/or services or restrict your access to our website and services.
- You agree that WAHED Projects may terminate your use of our services and website, cancel your registration and exercise any other remedy available under the applicable law in the event WAHED Projects has a reasonable belief that you have violated these Terms or otherwise violated the rights and interest of WAHED Projects.
- You shall not share any information or data regarding the suggested and recommended WAHED Projects sales by WAHED and information or data that falls under your duty of confidentiality. Such information is the price of WAHED, pre-sale prices, discount rates, and/or percentages.
Protecting Your Account
- If you have an account with WAHED Projects, you are solely responsible for protecting your login credentials, such as the account’s username and password, in order to prevent abuse of your account by others without your consent, and that is considered unlawful. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account for the above-mentioned misuse.
- These Terms constitute the entire Agreement with us with respect to your use of our website.